Just a statistical overview: I’m not doing the traditional summary of the years events that some of the commercial blogs do. (I don’t make any money out of this blog.)
According to WordPress, this blog was viewed about 59,000 times in 2012, and there were 83 new posts (272 are currently archived, not counting this one).
The busiest day of the year was April 6th with 2,466 views. These are the posts that got the most views in 2012.
- OSX/Flashback exploits CVE-2012-0507 0 April 2012
- Java Update from Apple April 2012
- More about the Flashback botnet April 2012
- Flashback Botnet April 2012
- Mac Trojan spreads through Facebook (etc.) October 2010
Most visitors came from The United States, the United Kingdom & Canada, but from 168 countries in all. And with one exception, it appears that the blogs that attracted most attention were somewhat related to OSX/Flashback. Quelle surprise…
Small Blue-Green World/Mac Virus
ESET Senior Research Fellow